SAN DIEGO, July 01, 2013 /wealthmanagement.com / -- Many advisors are coming up on their golden years, but as hard as it is to make the decision to move on, it’s even harder to actually sell. Here’s a game plan.It’s hard to let go. You’ve raised it to maturity over the last 20, 30 or 40 years, and it’s been a major part of your daily life over that time. But there comes a time in every advisor’s career when they have to sell their practice. And as much as the phrase “succession planning” is thrown around in this business, most advisors don’t even think about an exit plan until it’s too late. In fact, only 29 percent of advisors have defined or implemented a succession plan, according to a Moss Adams study.
How can we help you today ?
Peer to Peer Finance Marketplace
Articles in this section
- Succession Link Adds Job Listings and Office Finder to Community Website
- CreativeOne Leverages Succession Link Partnership for Advisor Firm Acquisitions
- Succession Link Announces Strategic Partnership with Live Oak Bank
- An $850 Investment Leads a Financial Advisory Firm to a $500,000 Increase in Annual Revenues
- Succession Link Announces New Website Features and Options for Advisors Who Want to Buy, Sell or Merge Practices
- Succession Link Provides "Deal Terms Calculator" for Advisors Wanting to Purchase a Financial Advisory Practice
- Newly Formed Alliance Between Succession Link and Concert Provides Buying Opportunities for Advisers Looking to Expand Their Business
- Tunstall Consulting Joins Succession Link As Resource Partner In Financing
- Succession Link Adds Valuable Financing Resource Through Strategic Alliance With Channel Finance Group
- Young Advisers Build Business Quickly via Acquisitions