SAN DIEGO, July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With nearly one-third of financial advisors being between the ages of 55-64, many are planning their retirement from the business in the near future or are looking to partner with a younger advisor who can eventually take over the practice. Understanding the opportunity this creates for it's advisors, Concert Advisor Services, a back-middle-office support firm that offers a fully integrated, cutting-edge technology platform, has formed a strategic alliance with Succession Link, a company that provides an online marketplace for buying and selling financial advisory practices.
How can we help you today ?
Peer to Peer Finance Marketplace
Articles in this section
- Succession Link Adds Job Listings and Office Finder to Community Website
- CreativeOne Leverages Succession Link Partnership for Advisor Firm Acquisitions
- Succession Link Announces Strategic Partnership with Live Oak Bank
- An $850 Investment Leads a Financial Advisory Firm to a $500,000 Increase in Annual Revenues
- Succession Link Announces New Website Features and Options for Advisors Who Want to Buy, Sell or Merge Practices
- Succession Link Provides "Deal Terms Calculator" for Advisors Wanting to Purchase a Financial Advisory Practice
- Newly Formed Alliance Between Succession Link and Concert Provides Buying Opportunities for Advisers Looking to Expand Their Business
- Tunstall Consulting Joins Succession Link As Resource Partner In Financing
- Succession Link Adds Valuable Financing Resource Through Strategic Alliance With Channel Finance Group
- Young Advisers Build Business Quickly via Acquisitions