SAN DIEGO, September 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Succession Link, an online marketplace for advisors who want to buy, sell or merge their practices, announced the release of its Deal Terms Calculator, created as an extension of the Business Valuation Tool. The Calculator provides potential buyers of advisory practices with a realistic estimate of what the down payment might be, along with minimum/maximum amounts, and an estimated buyout price, based on the criteria of the selling practice and terms of the deal.
How can we help you today ?
Peer to Peer Finance Marketplace
Articles in this section
- CreativeOne Leverages Succession Link Partnership for Advisor Firm Acquisitions
- Succession Link Announces Strategic Partnership with Live Oak Bank
- An $850 Investment Leads a Financial Advisory Firm to a $500,000 Increase in Annual Revenues
- Succession Link Announces New Website Features and Options for Advisors Who Want to Buy, Sell or Merge Practices
- Succession Link Provides "Deal Terms Calculator" for Advisors Wanting to Purchase a Financial Advisory Practice
- Newly Formed Alliance Between Succession Link and Concert Provides Buying Opportunities for Advisers Looking to Expand Their Business
- Tunstall Consulting Joins Succession Link As Resource Partner In Financing
- Succession Link Adds Valuable Financing Resource Through Strategic Alliance With Channel Finance Group
- Young Advisers Build Business Quickly via Acquisitions
- Internship/Residency Program Gives Financial Advisors Additional Options For Expanding Their Businesses