SAN DIEGO, Sept. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- When the managers of Gladstone Wealth Group[i] made the decision to expand their practice beyond their Central and Southern New Jersey offices, they began perusing the Internet for financial advisory firms listed for sale. That's when they came across Succession Link (www.successionlink.com), a networking and communications platform that connects advisors who want to buy, sell, or merge their practices. Additionally, some may be seeking continuity or want to join a practice.
How can we help you today ?
Peer to Peer Finance Marketplace
Articles in this section
- Succession Link Adds Job Listings and Office Finder to Community Website
- CreativeOne Leverages Succession Link Partnership for Advisor Firm Acquisitions
- Succession Link Announces Strategic Partnership with Live Oak Bank
- An $850 Investment Leads a Financial Advisory Firm to a $500,000 Increase in Annual Revenues
- Succession Link Announces New Website Features and Options for Advisors Who Want to Buy, Sell or Merge Practices
- Succession Link Provides "Deal Terms Calculator" for Advisors Wanting to Purchase a Financial Advisory Practice
- Newly Formed Alliance Between Succession Link and Concert Provides Buying Opportunities for Advisers Looking to Expand Their Business
- Tunstall Consulting Joins Succession Link As Resource Partner In Financing
- Succession Link Adds Valuable Financing Resource Through Strategic Alliance With Channel Finance Group
- Young Advisers Build Business Quickly via Acquisitions