SAN DIEGO, March 4, 2014 -- More than a decade of pitching mutual funds and annuities to financial advisers convinced G.C. Lewis of two things: He wanted to become an adviser himself, and building one from nothing would be a huge challenge...
How can we help you today ?
Peer to Peer Finance Marketplace
Articles in this section
- Succession Link Adds Job Listings and Office Finder to Community Website
- CreativeOne Leverages Succession Link Partnership for Advisor Firm Acquisitions
- Succession Link Announces Strategic Partnership with Live Oak Bank
- An $850 Investment Leads a Financial Advisory Firm to a $500,000 Increase in Annual Revenues
- Succession Link Announces New Website Features and Options for Advisors Who Want to Buy, Sell or Merge Practices
- Succession Link Provides "Deal Terms Calculator" for Advisors Wanting to Purchase a Financial Advisory Practice
- Newly Formed Alliance Between Succession Link and Concert Provides Buying Opportunities for Advisers Looking to Expand Their Business
- Tunstall Consulting Joins Succession Link As Resource Partner In Financing
- Succession Link Adds Valuable Financing Resource Through Strategic Alliance With Channel Finance Group
- Young Advisers Build Business Quickly via Acquisitions