|Advisors and Firms in our Community (as of 01/25/17)
The Succession Link community continues to grow with financial advisors from all channels including Independent Broker Dealers, RIA’s, Wirehouse Firms, Regional Firms, and Banks.
- 16,791+ registered users
- The median reported AUM is $198M
- The median report revenue is $906,459
Blogs, Webinars, and Podcasts
- Successful Seller Podcast: $27M in AUM in Upstate NY – Tom Scharf, a recent Succession Link user, joins Co-Founder, Phillip Flakes, to talk about his experience finding a buyer for his practice through the Succession Link platform.
- If I’m Not DOL Ready, Should I be “Sell Ready”? - DOL's new rule will elicit a major adjustment to the way financial advice is provided in the United States, challenging financial advisors to re-shape their traditional business models.
- Keeping Emotions From Undermining The Sale Of Your Financial Advisory Practice - Are you in the process of selling your financial advisory practice? We have put together some top tips for managing your emotions during the sale process.
- How To Win The Deal: Financing Your Acquisition in a Competitive Market - Michael McGinley, Senior Loan Officer at Live Oak Bank, shares the vital role that financing plays in succession planning, acquisition, and growth within the investment advisory industry. Learn how to win the deal!
Networking, Panel Discussion Recap
We are constantly looking to improve our platform and we would like to hear your feedback. If you are an active subscriber and would like to see new features added, please share your ideas through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a question or need help? Visit our Online Support Center!